I'm trying to implement a simple system where some relational data is hidden even from me the developer and sysadmin. I'm not sure what is the right approach and here's my main use case for ServiceX:
User A has a private "/secretURL" and controls what is shown on the page. Right now, it shows "A", "B" and "C".
User A uses ServiceX to create a link he wants to share with User B that only shows "A" and "B". ServiceX returns "/customPublicURL". If User A updates the content on the page of the secret URL e.g. removes B entirely, "/customPublicURL" should not show B anymore.
What I want is a system that is capable of keeping track of the "/customPublicURL" -> "/secretURL" with respect to permissions, but I want no one, including me, to be able to see the link between "/customPublicURL" and "/secretURL" that was generated by User A.
Any ideas?