In-house framework use SPM with precompiled *.xcframework cause ERROR ITMS-90205: Invalid Bundle... contains disallowed nested bundles

Viewed 280

I'm experience and Swift Package Manager (SPM) issue with precompiled binary *.xc-framework.

Here is the project's structure (run with Xcode 12.5):

enter image description here

Everything work fine, until I archive the project and send it to Appstore. I got this error:

[Transporter Error Output]: ERROR ITMS-90205: Invalid Bundle. The bundle at 'Application.app/Frameworks/Custom.framework' contains disallowed nested bundles.
[Transporter Error Output]: ERROR ITMS-90206: Invalid Bundle. The bundle at 'Application.app/Frameworks/Custom.framework' contains disallowed file 'Frameworks'.

When I look into the exported *.ipa, I see the Custom.framework contains SVProgressHud.framework, which it should be in Application level.

enter image description here

If I add the SVProgressHUD.xcframework directly, the exported *.ipa is in correct structure and the errors disappears.

enter image description here

I would like to know if there is a way to configure SPM to avoid this particular issue. There are many libraries distributed this way (Firebase, WebRTC, ArcGIS ...), although I haven't seen any post related.

Any advice you could give would be much appreciated.

p/s: Here is the full source code for reference: https://github.com/nahung89/SPM-Test-Distribution

0 Answers
Related