I am trying to use Facebook Graph API to reply to comments left by users in a Facebook Page which I am the admin.
For top-level comments, everything is fine: I send a request to POST /{comment_id}/comments?message=message and it returns an OK with the reply comment_id.
But when I try to send a request to reply a comment that's already a reply to a top-level comment, API just returns OK with the new comment_id, but in the wrong hierachical level.
Example:
I created a Page Post in some Test Page, and left a comment (1 in image = 113788881016328_113789711016245) to this Post with some other user just using Facebook's interface.
Then I made a request to POST 113788881016328_113789711016245/comments?message=Reply to Comment 1 and replied it with another comment from the test user using the page interface (3 in image = 113788881016328_113791161016100: so, it is a reply to a Page's reply to another comment).
Finally, I made another request to reply this reply POST 113788881016328_113791161016100/comments?message=Reply to reply and it was created fine, but not in the right level. But, if I reply to this same id as the Page by the Facebook interface like a normal user, it creates in the desired level:
2 and 4 = API requests. 1, 3 and 5 = interaction directly in Page
When I do a request to GET 113788881016328_113789711016245/comments, it shows me all the other 4 comments in the image as children of comment 1.
So, the question is: am I doing something wrong or Facebook Graph API just only allows replies to a top-level comment like Instagram API? There's any way I can make a request behave like in the comment "5" from image?
