I currently have a monorepo with several packages using yarn workspaces + yarn zero install. This means we have all dependencies, from all packages installed in a root-level folder .yarn/cache
Now, on my CI build, I want to deploy one (and just one) of my packages to a cloud platform, how can I do that? I can run the build for that package, but if I try to deploy it, it won't have its dependencies (which would be in the node_modules folder usually, inside the package).
I'm exploring using yarn.build, with its bundle command, but it's kinda intrusive, as it takes over your yarn build and yarn test commands, and this messes up the whole project even if I just want the bundle feature. Also, the generated bundle is messy and it has tons of files which are not needed. I wanted something that would kinda "eject" that package from the zero-install structure so it can be deployed standalone.