A quick run down:
I'm new to fortran
I'm on a windows machine
Using sublime to edit an assignment fortran code
The assignment includes a main.f90 file (see the below image of the code for that file)
This main.f90 code calls in 3 different modules: 'types' and 'analytic_functions', and 'euler_formulas'
The following error keeps appearing whenever I try to run the command
gfortran main.f90in my windows command prompt:Fatal Error: Can't open module file 'types.mod' for reading at (1): No such file or directory compilation terminated.
How do I fix this issue? All help will be greatly appreciated.
Here's the main.f90 code:
module read_write
use types
use analytic_functions, only : second_derivative_f
use euler_formulas, only : euler_3points
implicit none
private
public read_input, write_derivatives
contains
I don't know if this would help but here's the 'types.f90' code:
module types
! The iso_fortran_env is an intrinsic module that should already be
! inside of your compiler
use iso_fortran_env
implicit none
integer, parameter :: sp = REAL32 !< single precision kind
integer, parameter :: dp = REAL64 !< double precision kind
integer, parameter :: qp = REAL128!< quadruple precision kind
real(dp), parameter :: pi=acos(-1.0_dp)!< π = 3.141592...
end module types