Text Editor in Python Spyder in Anaconda constantly lagging

Viewed 360

I have 3.8.8 Python and 4.10.3 Anaconda Spyder, and I use the 2019 MacBook Pro (16 inches screen).

When I text in the text editor in Spyder, my text is constantly lagging. The faster I type, the more lags there are. When I delete texts, the faster I press the delete button, the more lags there are.

However, this only happens if I maximizes the Spyder window. The smaller the window gets, the less lagging there are. When the window is small enough (such that it takes up only 1/4 of the 16 inches screen), the lagging problem disappears.

Other coding interfaces don't have the lagging issue, regardless of the window size. For example, Visual Studio Code doens't have the issue.

My presciption is super high (like 12) so I need to use super big screens to work. I don't want to only use 1/4 of the screen and I don't like the lagging either.

Can someone help me with this?

1 Answers

Personally this sounds like a hardware issue, otherwise try to keep a low usage on ram, and CPU. I would maybe see if there are also communication errors, I can’t help with that as I don’t use MacOS, larger screens do also cause more lag if possible choose dark them so the pixels don’t take up too much power (I think) I had the same issue

Related