TestFlight Can't add build to Internal Test group

Viewed 4725

I have already published my app to the app store. I have already a couple of versions. I created an internal test group and an external test group.

Today, I published a new version of the app to App Store Connect, which I want to add to the internal test group. But somehow, I can't select it. When I go to the Internal Test Group, there is no (+)-Sign next to Builds. When I go to the external Test group, there is. And when I select the build and click on the (+)-Sign next to Groups, I can't select the internal test group.

I checked the build version. I should have incremented it correctly. I also tried to disable the other builds, but it still didn't work.

Here are some screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 4

Any ideas what could be wrong here?

2 Answers

Okay, it seems the new build is added to Internal Testing automatically, and it just takes some time. So this can be closed.

If the build is taking too long to be made available, I've found it helpful to submit a new build to re-trigger App Store Connect flows.

Related