I am working on this https://www.kaggle.com/edqian/twitter-climate-change-sentiment-dataset.
I already convert the sentiment from numeric to its character description (i.e. 0 will be Neutral, 1 will be Pro, -1 will be Anti)
import pandas as pd
import seaborn as sns
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
tweets_df = pd.read_csv('twitter_sentiment_data.csv')
tweets_df.loc[tweets_df['sentiment'] == 0, 'twt_sentiment'] = 'Neutral'
tweets_df.loc[tweets_df['sentiment'] == -1, 'twt_sentiment'] = 'Anti'
tweets_df.loc[tweets_df['sentiment'] == 1, 'twt_sentiment'] = 'Pro'
tweets_df = tweets_df.drop(['sentiment'], axis=1)
# display(tweets_df.head())
message tweetid twt_sentiment
0 @tiniebeany climate change is an interesting hustle as it was global warming but the planet stopped warming for 15 yes while the suv boom 792927353886371840 Anti
1 RT @NatGeoChannel: Watch #BeforeTheFlood right here, as @LeoDiCaprio travels the world to tackle climate change https://toco/LkDehj3tNn htt… 793124211518832641 Pro
2 Fabulous! Leonardo #DiCaprio's film on #climate change is brilliant!!! Do watch. https://toco/7rV6BrmxjW via @youtube 793124402388832256 Pro
3 RT @Mick_Fanning: Just watched this amazing documentary by leonardodicaprio on climate change. We all think this… https://toco/kNSTE8K8im 793124635873275904 Pro
4 RT @cnalive: Pranita Biswasi, a Lutheran from Odisha, gives testimony on effects of climate change & natural disasters on the po… 793125156185137153 NaN
I want to create a graph with subplot that show the sentiment in value and percentage. The code I tried:
sns.set(font_scale=1.5)
style.use("seaborn-poster")
fig, axes = plt.subplots(1, 2, figsize=(20, 10), dpi=100)
sns.countplot(tweets_df["twt_sentiment"], ax=axes[0])
labels = list(tweets_df["twt_sentiment"].unique())
axes[1].pie(tweets_df["twt_sentiment"].value_counts(),
autopct="%1.0f%%",
labels=labels,
startangle=90,
explode=tuple([0.1] * len(labels)))
fig.suptitle("Distribution of Tweets", fontsize=20)
plt.show()
The result is not what I wanted as the pie chart label is wrong.

After using sort=False in value_counts, the pie chart looks like this:

