How can I keep the buttons in different screen sizes in the same position?

Viewed 186

My website has three different title header text in three lines on the right side of the home screen. Which is the picture:https://im.ge/i/coverpage.Q1CmhX and below this three header text (The titles are in the background of the homepage.), I have placed three "Shop Now" buttons. Pictures like https://im.ge/i/Q1C4aJ but when I look at different sized screens, it looks like this: https://im.ge/i/Q1EXXK.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

    a.btn.hero__btn.btn1 {
        margin-top: 103%;
    }
    a.btn.hero__btn.btn2 {
        margin-top: 112%;
    }
    a.btn.hero__btn.btn3 {
        margin-top: 90%;
    }
    .page-width.text-center {
        top:6%;
        left: 80%;

        position: absolute;
    }
    .hero-fixed-width__content .btn{
        position:relative;
        font-size:20px;
        border: black 2px solid!important;
        color: black!important;
        font-weight:bold;
        background:transparent!important;
    }
<div class="hero-fixed-width__content">
    <div class="page-width text-center">
        <a href="" class="btn hero__btn btn1">SHOP NOW </a>
        <br/>
        <a href="" class="btn hero__btn btn2">SHOP NOW </a>
        <br/>
        <a href="" class="btn hero__btn btn3">SHOP NOW </a>        
    </div>
</div>

0 Answers
Related