We are using Spring boot Camunda integration.
And I have bpmn process in camunda modedeler which looks like this:
It works as expected but once I tick "Asynchronous After" on "Receive offer" task
I start to get error on "Attempted signing" message correlation:
Cannot correlate message 'attemptedSigningMessage': No process definition or execution matches the parameters
It doesn't look like unlucky timing or any of the such problems. I tried to wait after completion of receive task for up to 10 seconds, it seems enough to come to the wait state on "Attempted signing", it more looks like that the process just stopped on synchronization after "Receive offer" task and waits for something. I checked that by such code:
historyService.createHistoricActivityInstanceQuery().finished().list()
It is important for me to have "Asynchronous After" after the receive task, to save the state of message receiving.
Please help how it can be accomplished with "Receive task"?
Thank you.

