I'm trying to deploy Wildfly 20 in Docker but I'm getting this error message and the EAR file is not deployed:
2021-09-01 12:06:03,368 WARN [org.jboss.as.server.deployment.scanner] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 1)
WFLYDS0043: Deployment directory scan failed due to inaccessible deployment directory:
/opt/jboss/wildfly/standalone/deployments
This is my Dockerfile:
FROM jboss/wildfly:20.0.1.Final
RUN /opt/jboss/wildfly/bin/add-user.sh admin admin ManagementRealm
ADD ./standalone.xml /opt/jboss/wildfly/standalone/configuration/
And I map the deployments directory to a Docker volume with Docker compose:
version: '3.7'
services:
wildfly:
image: image-wildfly:latest
container_name: cont_wildfly
networks:
- net1
command: /opt/jboss/wildfly/bin/standalone.sh -bmanagement 0.0.0.0 -b 0.0.0.0
ports:
- "8080:8080"
- "9990:9990"
volumes:
- vol_wildfly:/opt/jboss/wildfly/standalone/deployments
networks:
net1:
name: net1
volumes:
vol_wildfly:
name: vol_wildfly
If I log into the container, I can see the EAR file in the deployments directory. I even created a doDeploy file manually, and nothing happens. What is the issue?
Note: if I upload the EAR file from the administrator console, it works, so the problem is with the volume.
UPDATE
This is the directory ownership when the volume is mounted, mapping to deployments directory in the container:
/ # ls -ld vol
drwxrwxr-x 2 1000 root 4096 Sep 5 11:22 vol