I have flutter app which is using linkedin_login: ^2.0.1 plugin & firebase_auth: ^3.1.0 enter code here in Flutter
I am using LinkedInAuthCodeWidget and giving auth state and auth token to CloudFunction and return JWT customtoken for login for that user.
and after that using firebase method FirebaseAuth.instance.signInWithCustomToken(token) to Login same user.
In this all working for Android but for iOS I am not able to get email id of Firebase auth user.
I already tried FirebaseAuth.instance.currentUser.reload() to retrieve the latest User profile but not able to get the details.
User object received for iOS -
(displayName: Test Krunal, email: null, emailVerified: true, isAnonymous: false, metadata: UserMetadata(creationTime: 2021-09-01 12:10:07.330, lastSignInTime: 2021-09-01 12:10:09.056), phoneNumber: null, photoURL: null, providerData, [], refreshToken: , tenantId: null, uid: linkedin:cNEwfSiQjM)
User object received for Android -
(displayName: Test Krunal, email: doshikhxxx@gmail.com , emailVerified: true, isAnonymous: false, metadata: UserMetadata(creationTime: 2021-09-01 12:10:07.330, lastSignInTime: 2021-09-01 12:10:09.056), phoneNumber: null, photoURL: null, providerData, [], refreshToken: , tenantId: null, uid: linkedin:cNEwfSiQjM)