I'm having an issue accessing the Cupertino Icons 1.0.0 gallery. From here [1]: https://flutter.dev/docs/release/breaking-changes/cupertino-icons-1.0.0 I can normally access the gallery but today I got a 404 page. Are others having this same issue?
I'm having an issue accessing the Cupertino Icons 1.0.0 gallery. From here [1]: https://flutter.dev/docs/release/breaking-changes/cupertino-icons-1.0.0 I can normally access the gallery but today I got a 404 page. Are others having this same issue?
The issue is still open as of this writing. Another workaround for accessing the Cupertino Icons Gallery is from this web archive.
Update[2022/02/11]: CupertinoIcons API docs has been updated, images of the icons are now displayed on the same page as well.
The gallery was down, and you can see backup of Cupertino Icons here if you got problems accessing web archive : https://freepencil.com/2021/12/flutter-cupertino-icons/
Well, the issue is now closed but this is how I fixed it. I developed and open-sourced The Cupertino Icons Gallery App, to help you discover, filter, search and copy code snippets of any Cupertino Icon to use in your project.
Feel free to visit it here: https://cupertino.page.link/icons
Check out the Github Repo of the Cupertino Icons Gallery here: https://github.com/capps096github/cupertino_icons_gallery
Here's a short video of how it works: https://youtu.be/Aa59ucCQxhw