Let's put some context. I'm trying to reach some values for my app and I need to take the red box of the img.

I've got all the top_left and bottom_right coordinates of these words.
[Word(top_left=(608, 11), bottom_right=(821, 38), confidence=99.45719909667969, text='PANELBOARD'),
Word(top_left=(25, 12), bottom_right=(106, 39), confidence=99.0506591796875, text='CH1L'),
Word(top_left=(112, 12), bottom_right=(282, 44), confidence=97.45893859863281, text='(EXISTING)'),
Word(top_left=(1264, 39), bottom_right=(1346, 55), confidence=83.25164031982422, text='208Y/120V,'),
Word(top_left=(1350, 39), bottom_right=(1410, 55), confidence=94.61625671386719, text='3PH,4W'),
Word(top_left=(1379, 60), bottom_right=(1412, 75), confidence=98.55554962158203, text='MLO'),
Word(top_left=(92, 61), bottom_right=(215, 75), confidence=99.64352416992188, text='REFRIGERATED'),
Word(top_left=(219, 61), bottom_right=(262, 75), confidence=99.87834930419922, text='CASE'),
Word(top_left=(265, 61), bottom_right=(318, 75), confidence=99.78636932373047, text='LIGHTS'),
Word(top_left=(320, 61), bottom_right=(331, 75), confidence=99.71800231933594, text='&'),
Word(top_left=(19, 61), bottom_right=(87, 76), confidence=99.207763671875, text='SERVES:'),
Word(top_left=(334, 61), bottom_right=(402, 76), confidence=99.7181625366211, text='RECEPTS'),
Word(top_left=(1335, 61), bottom_right=(1376, 76), confidence=98.63665771484375, text='250A,'),
Word(top_left=(18, 83), bottom_right=(104, 97), confidence=98.90849304199219, text='LOCATION:'),
Word(top_left=(108, 83), bottom_right=(155, 97), confidence=99.3512954711914, text='COMP'),
Word(top_left=(157, 83), bottom_right=(211, 97), confidence=99.74064636230469, text='HOUSE'),
Word(top_left=(214, 83), bottom_right=(221, 97), confidence=97.91343688964844, text='1'),
Word(top_left=(1376, 103), bottom_right=(1408, 118), confidence=98.71705627441406, text='BUS'),
Word(top_left=(18, 104), bottom_right=(110, 118), confidence=99.58409118652344, text='MOUNTING:'),
Word(top_left=(112, 104), bottom_right=(183, 118), confidence=99.85911560058594, text='SURFACE'),
Word(top_left=(1210, 104), bottom_right=(1304, 118), confidence=99.44200134277344, text='EQUIPMENT'),
Word(top_left=(1307, 104), bottom_right=(1374, 118), confidence=99.8482666015625, text='GROUND')]
The problem comes when "MLO" has a x bigger than "3PH, 4W" so sorting by x and then by y doesn't work (Yes the OCR detects "3PH, 4W" as one hehe)
I tried to follow the rule "top-right point will have the smallest difference" but it didn't work too.
Any solution?
Thanks for your time.