I was installing elasticsearch following this guide, but elasticsearch is not really the part of this question.
In the first step, I need to add the key:
wget -qO - https://artifacts.elastic.co/GPG-KEY-elasticsearch | sudo apt-key add -
and got the following message:
Warning: apt-key is deprecated. Manage keyring files in trusted.gpg.d instead (see apt-key(8)).
The installation process was fine, but since it's deprecated, I'm looking for the new usage that replaces apt-key. (I have no problem installing the package.) From man apt-key I saw
apt-key(8) will last be available in Debian 11 and Ubuntu 22.04.
...
Binary keyring files intended to be used with any apt version should therefore always be created with gpg --export.
but it didn't say the alternative to apt-key add. I tried
wget -qO - https://artifacts.elastic.co/GPG-KEY-elasticsearch | sudo gpg --export
but didn't work. So what do I use after the pipe of wget when apt-key is removed?