I am new to Leaflet and I am trying to show a map with markers.
The problem I have is that the markers disappear when I zoom out, and are replaced with a number:

I used CircleMarkers to be able to set the color of each marker, and so that the markers keep their size no matter the zoom level. I add the markers using markercluster because I want to be able to delete them all easily.
<script src="https://unpkg.com/leaflet.markercluster@1.3.0/dist/leaflet.markercluster.js"></script>
function addMarkers(data){
// setup a marker group
markerList = L.markerClusterGroup();
for (var i = 0; i < data.length; i++){
var circleColor = getcolor(data[i].roundScore);
var circle = L.circleMarker([data[i].solutionLat, data[i].solutionLng], {
color: circleColor,
fillColor: circleColor,
fillOpacity: 0.5,
radius: 5
});
circle.bindPopup("Score : " + data[i].roundScore + "\n Address :" + data[i].address);
markerList.addLayer(circle);
}
window.mapMark.addLayer(markerList);
}
function deleteMarkers(){
if(markerList) {
markerList.clearLayers();
}
}
I have no idea how to change this behavior, and whether it is linked to the markers themselves or to the tile I use, which is openstreetmap:
const attribution =
'© <a href="https://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright">OpenStreetMap</a> contributors';
const tileUrl = 'https://{s}.tile.openstreetmap.org/{z}/{x}/{y}.png';
const tiles = L.tileLayer(tileUrl, { attribution });
tiles.addTo(mapMark);
}
Any help or hint would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much :)