I have the following API request:

I have a problem of how to model the array part where there is for example skills[0][name]:
so OK, it is array type with items, but how do you model the [name] part in swagger? how would it look like? I've tried the following:
- in: formData
name: skills
type: array
items:
type: string
but how do you model the [id] part for example?
------------------------------EDIT----------------------------
As suggested I implemented the following:
parameters:
- $ref: '#/parameters/xAccessTokenHeader'
- in: formData
name: name
type: string
required: true
- in: formData
name: status
type: integer
- in: formData
name: level
type: integer
required: true
- in: formData
name: classification
type: integer
required: true
- in: formData
name: description
type: string
required: true
- in: formData
name: icon
type: string
required: true
- in: formData
name: syllabi
type: array
items:
type: integer
- in: formData
name: institutions
type: array
items:
type: integer
- in: formData
name: skills[0][name]
type: string
- in: formData
name: skills[0][id]
type: string
- in: formData
name: skills[0][selected]
type: boolean
- in: formData
name: skills[0][type]
type: string
- in: formData
name: skills[1][name]
type: string
- in: formData
name: skills[1][id]
type: string
- in: formData
name: skills[1][selected]
type: boolean
- in: formData
name: skills[1][type]
type: string
- in: formData
name: lessons
type: array
items:
type: string
- in: formData
name: status_mode
type: integer
responses:
"201":
description: "Created"
but when I sent the request I got the following error:
{"message":"The given data was invalid.","errors":{"syllabi":["The syllabi must be an array."],"lessons":["The lessons must be an array."]}}
and this is my java code that wrap code generation from swagger:
public void createNewModule(String moduleName, Status status, String desc, String icon) throws ApiException {
List<String> lessonLst = Arrays.asList("790f67a7-47de-4c86-aacb-b64ad10e8c76");
List<Integer>syllabiLst = Arrays.asList(0,1,2);
List<Integer>institutionsLst = Arrays.asList(0,1);
practiceArenaApi.createNewModule(token, moduleName, 4, 2, desc, icon, status.apiStatus, syllabiLst, institutionsLst,
"Web-scraping in Python", "1", true, "prerequisite",
"SMTP", "5", true, "achieved", lessonLst, 1);
}
indicating that the post request was illegal.
