I created the "mission" collection. I want to send an email to a personalized recipient for each new recording on the mission table.
According to the Directus documentation, I saw that this is possible via webHooks.
However, I don't quite understand the logic. Especially since in the Directus administration interface, there is a page to add webhooks and link them to the collection concerned.
Can you tell me where I should start to achieve my POC.
I also put some screenshots on the architecture of my app, you can tell me if this is really how it should be or not. I have doubts.
{
"name": "test1-directus",
"version": "1.0.0",
"description": "",
"main": "index.js",
"scripts": {
"test": "echo \"Error: no test specified\" && exit 1",
"start": "directus start"
},
"keywords": [],
"author": "",
"license": "ISC",
"dependencies": {
"directus": "^9.0.0-rc.91",
"mysql": "^2.18.1",
"nodemailer": "^6.6.3"
}
}
I created a project with the command: npx create-directus-project test1directus My project is running on port 8055 with a reverse proxy setting on nginx.
Is everything OK or did I miss a step?
Thank you in advance for your help.




