Fixed-pitch fonts in Emacs org-mode in Windows

Viewed 420

I started using a Windows machine provided by the company, therefore I installed Emacs and moved the configuration file to the new computer. Everything is working as expected, except the rules written to make some faces appear as fixed-pitch fonts. And that is why tables, for example, appear like this:

enter image description here

The .emacs file has the following lines in it, which is working well in Debian GNU/Linux and MacOS:

(set-face-attribute 'org-block nil :foreground nil :inherit 'fixed-pitch)
(set-face-attribute 'org-code nil   :inherit '(shadow fixed-pitch))
;(set-face-attribute 'org-indent nil :inherit '(org-hide fixed-pitch))
(set-face-attribute 'org-verbatim nil :inherit '(shadow fixed-pitch))
(set-face-attribute 'org-special-keyword nil :inherit '(font-lock-comment-face fixed-pitch))
(set-face-attribute 'org-meta-line nil :inherit '(font-lock-comment-face fixed-pitch))
(set-face-attribute 'org-checkbox nil :inherit 'fixed-pitch)
(set-face-attribute 'org-table nil :inherit 'fixed-pitch)
(set-face-attribute 'org-date nil :inherit 'fixed-pitch)
(set-face-attribute 'org-footnote nil :inherit 'fixed-pitch)

How can I make dates, tables, etc. to be shown as monospaced font?

0 Answers
Related