Iam user can not see any bucket on s3

Viewed 929

I use root user to create bucket call xxx, I also create IAM user. When I login by IAM user, I access S3 and see error:

You don't have permissions to list buckets
After you or your AWS administrator have updated your permissions to allow the s3:ListAllMyBuckets action, refresh this page. Learn more about Identity and access management in Amazon S3

I try create policy like below on IAM and attach for my IAM user. But I still have error? Why IAM user can not access s3. I also add AmazonS3FullAccess permission for IAM user.

{
    "Version": "2012-10-17",
    "Statement": [
        {
            "Sid": "VisualEditor0",
            "Effect": "Allow",
            "Action": [
                "s3:ListStorageLensConfigurations",
                "s3:ListAccessPointsForObjectLambda",
                "s3:GetAccessPoint",
                "s3:PutAccountPublicAccessBlock",
                "s3:GetAccountPublicAccessBlock",
                "s3:ListAllMyBuckets",
                "s3:ListAccessPoints",
                "s3:ListJobs",
                "s3:PutStorageLensConfiguration",
                "s3:CreateJob"
            ],
            "Resource": "*"
        },
        {
            "Sid": "VisualEditor1",
            "Effect": "Allow",
            "Action": "s3:*",
            "Resource": [
                "arn:aws:s3:::*/*",
                "arn:aws:s3:::xxx"
            ]
        }
    ]
}
1 Answers

I has the same error because i forget to add the administrators a group user by signing in as a root user email, then sign as iam , it should be good to go.

Related