Blogger/Blogspot Aspect Ratio

Viewed 128

I'm using the Contempo Theme on Blogger/Blogspot platform and I'd like to change the sizes of the thumbnail, but it's important to keep the Aspect Ratio 1:1 (square). For some reason that I don't know, if I change the size only some images are square but the others keep the original proportion (rectangular).

The original code is:

 <b:include data='{
    image: data:post.featuredImage,                                     
    imageSizes: [32, 64, 128, 256],                                     
    imageRatio: &quot;1:1&quot;,                                     
    sourceSizes: &quot;(max-width: 800px) 20vw, 128px&quot;                                  
}' name='responsiveImage'/>

What I've tried (among other things):

 <b:include data='{
    image: data:post.featuredImage,                                     
    imageSizes: [32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 945],                                     
    imageRatio: &quot;1:1&quot;,                                     
    sourceSizes: &quot;(max-width: 800px) 80vw, 512px&quot;                                  
}' name='responsiveImage'/>

I want to change the size at minimum of 512px (the ideal would be around 945px x 945px). What's happening: enter image description here

1 Answers

Blogger does not make images bigger than the original size.

So for example if the original image size is 945x750 like the one in the picture, it will only respect the ratio if the imageSizes value is less or equal the smallest size (here 750)

[256, 512, 945] will result in 256:256, 512:512, and 945:750 (instead of 945:945 because the image height is less than the provided size 945)

Related