How do I resend the invitation email for testflight for internal tester?

Viewed 3024

I am a developer on our Apple Developer account.

I added myself to testflight as an internal tester and redeemed my code and installed.

I then switched Apple ID on my device and installed a different app for a completely different developer account through testflight.

I then switched back to my first Apple ID. Now when I go into the testflight app, it says I have no apps installed. I don't have my original redeem code either (but I think that is one time use anyways).

When I go to app store connect, and navigate to the app testflight page, it shows my account as "Installed" even though it is not. Some internal testers have "resend invite" option next to their name, but there is not that option next to my account. I can remove my account as a tester, and then add it again, but it makes no difference. As soon as I add myself back, it immediately goes back to showing "installed" again.

I have tried reinstalling testflight and that made no difference.

How do I get myself a new redeem code for this app?

2 Answers

Go AppStoreConnect > [Your App] > Testflight, go to All Testers, under General information, on the Side menu All testers

Then remove the email. Then go to internal Testing and add it again.

Update: THIS DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE.

Go to AppStoreConnect remove & add your account again. That will send you a new invite.

Use ANY Apple ID to accept/redeem invite. Apple ID you use on that device So you don't have to keep switching Apple ID.

Let say you have invited first@company.com and accepted/redeemed with last@personal.com.

ASC Still considers that's invite used for first@company.com. Removing first@company.com from ASC will remove last@personal.com from getting any new builds.

So you don't need to keep switching accounts. Hope that makes sense.

Related