this is a pretty simple question but I couldn't figure out the solution for this problem.
The Problem
Let's say I have this simple Python code in VS Code IDE:

Let's say I want to refactor the variable "value" to be "value1", I press Fn+F2 on my computer and I edit the variable name:

This is the result of the code after the refactor step.

As you can see it adds automatically a new line without me requesting something like that.
How I tried to solve this problem before asking here
I tried to search for a solution at Google, for example:
- VS Code creates empty lines after refactoring a variable in Python
- F2 refactor step creates new lines in VS Code, how to fix? And some more searches at Google but nothing helped...
There was some thread at Stack Overflow which said to click "Ctrl+Shift+P" and to open the "editor" and search for the solution there but unfortunately it didn't help.
I searched at VSCode official docs but I couldn't figure how where to search for this specific problem so I kinda got lost there.
The solution should be really easy but I miss something. I will be for your help, thanks! :)
