I am getting the error while deploying the Azure function from the local system.
I wen through some blogs and it is stating that my function is unable to connect with the Azure storage account which has the functions meta data.
Also, The function on the portal is showing the error as: Azure Functions runtime is unreachable
Earlier my function was running but after integrating the function with a Azure premium App service plan it has stooped working. My assumption is that my app service plan having some restriction for the inbound/outbound traffic rule and Due to this it is unable to establish the connection with the function's associated storage account.
Also, I would like to highlight that if a function is using the premium plan then we have to add few other configuration properties.
WEBSITE_CONTENTAZUREFILECONNECTIONSTRING = "DefaultEndpointsProtocol=https;AccountName=blob_container_storage_acc;AccountKey=dummy_value==;EndpointSuffix=core.windows.net"
WEBSITE_CONTENTSHARE = "my-function-name"
For the WEBSITE_CONTENTSHARE property I have added the function app name but I am not sure with the value.
Following is the Microsoft document reference for the function properties
Microsoft Function configuration properties link
Can you please help me to resolve the issue.
Note: I am using python for the Azure functions.