I am using the Docker Engine running on WSL2 which is running on Windows 10 computer. My goal is to create a service using the Docker-compose that uses the php:fpm image and install the mysqli extension to it. Here is my docker-compose.yaml
version: "3"
services:
nginx:
image: "nginx"
restart: 'always'
ports:
- '3030:80'
volumes:
- ./src:/src
- ./config/site.conf:/etc/nginx/conf.d/default.conf
networks:
- code-network
php:
build:
context: .
dockerfile: Dockerfile
image: php:fpm
volumes:
- ./src:/src
networks:
- code-network
mariadb:
image: "mariadb:10.3.24"
restart: 'always'
volumes:
- "/var/lib/mysql/data:/data"
- "/var/lib/mysql/logs:/logs"
- /var/docker/mariadb/conf:/etc/mysql
environment:
MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD: "root"
MYSQL_DATABASE: "T05CNCitk2020@"
MYSQL_USER: "user"
MYSQL_PASSWORD: "Heslo123"
networks:
- code-network
networks:
code-network:
driver: bridge
And here is my Dockerfile:
FROM php:fpm
RUN docker-php-ext-install mysqli
When I run the command docker-compose up --build which forces the container to rebuild. I ran into the following problem:
Building php
unable to prepare context: path "\\\\?\\\\\\wsl$\\Ubuntu-20.04\\home\\vendasky\\Projects\\sql-gui" not found
ERROR: Service 'php' failed to build : Build failed
I do not see the reason why the path should be wrong when all the files are located in the Linux subsystem. Any hints, how to solve this problem?