I've created a Azure search Blob Index whose model looks somewhat like the below JSON on search
"value": [
{
"@search.score": 1,
"metadata_storage_content_type": "application/octet-stream",
"masked_text": null,
"language": "en",
"content": {
"botName": "*****",
"date": "*****",
"channel": "******",
"userid": "******",
"conversationid": "*******",
"isConversationIncomplete": false,
"location": "",
"locale": "",
"messages": [ {
"date": "*****",
"isfromuser": "true",
"message": "Hi",
"sentiment": "positive",
"intent": "***** Intent",
"isConversationIncomplete": "false",
"id": "***"
},
{
"date": "****",
"isfromuser": "true",
"message": "My number is 999******",
"sentiment": "positive",
"intent": "***** Intent",
"isConversationIncomplete": "false",
"id": "****"
}]
},
"pii_entities": []
}
I also want to create a PII detection skill for each message in the messages array, you can see the skill config in the image below
the problem is that I'm not able to change the Input value to any property from the result entity, it allows only the values as "languageCode" or "text" how can I create the PII skill for a input of my choice?
