I have this odd issue. I'm trying to code my Portfolio in ReactJS and I have a desktop and notebook. I'm uploading my code to my GitHub repository.
On my desktop, the code runs super fine and I don't get any error message, now if I clone my repository in my notebook, in the console doesn't appear any error but in the browser localhost:3000, I keep receiving this error "Cannot read property 'map' of undefined" from any part of code that I am mapping.
import React, { useContext } from "react";
import { Container, Columns, Title } from "./ProjectPortfolioElements";
import Card from "../Projects/Card";
import desktopMockup from "../../assets/projects/modern-browser-mockup.png";
import dictionary from "../Dictionary/dictionary";
import { LanguageContext } from "../../App";
function ProjectPortfolio() {
const [language] = useContext(LanguageContext);
return (
<>
{dictionary[language].map(({ project }) => (
<>
<Title>
<h1>{project}</h1>
</Title>
<Container>
<Columns>
<Card
image={desktopMockup}
title="Logistic Website"
description="This website was fully done with ReactJS"
/>
</Columns>
<Columns>
<Card
image={desktopMockup}
title="Logistic Website"
description="This website was fully done with ReactJS"
/>
</Columns>
</Container>{" "}
</>
))}
</>
);
}
export default ProjectPortfolio;
I really don't have an idea what can be. The console is fine, my desktop is fine and my notebook doesn't run.