IntelliJ is not starting the tests, Failed to start: 1, passed: 0

Viewed 303

I am trying to run my selenium webdriver test in IntelliJ - Maven + testng. I am using Java 8, IntelliJ 2021 version.

The test was running fine until yesterday. But suddenly I started getting this error in the IntelliJ event log and test failed to run.

Failed to start: 1, passed: 0

The console output is below:

2021-08-24 16:11:41 INFO  logger:27 - Running the test class: org.xx.xx.test_automation.xx.Test
2021-08-24 16:11:41 INFO  logger:93 - The number of test cases to be executed is: 0
2021-08-24 16:11:41 INFO  logger:36 - Finished Test Method
Default Suite
Total tests run: 0, Passes: 0, Failures: 0, Skips: 0
Process finished with exit code 0

I restarted Intellij, uninstalled and re-installed the intelliJ. Still the issue persist.
Can someone please help solve this problem?

Attached the intelli Event log

0 Answers
Related