I have build a search engine and I am able to fetch data successfully the only thing I want to do is whenever that searched field is selected, it will show the details. (There are further details are also present like age,house_no etc.) It is like another screen have to come with full details.
I am stuck here, please help me out. It is like navigation to another screen with full details for now I am using alert command to show the some details I want another screen please. Thanks.
import React, {useState, useEffect} from 'react';
import {
SafeAreaView,
Text,
StyleSheet,
View,
FlatList,
TextInput,
} from 'react-native';
import { db } from '../firebase';
const App = () => {
const [search, setSearch] = useState('');
const [filteredDataSource, setFilteredDataSource] = useState([]);
const [masterDataSource, setMasterDataSource] = useState([]);
useEffect(() => {
const fetchData = async () => {
const data = await db
.collection('Data')
.get();
setFilteredDataSource(data.docs.map((doc) => ({ ...doc.data(), id: doc.id })));
setMasterDataSource(data.docs.map((doc) => ({ ...doc.data(), id: doc.id })));
};
fetchData();
}, []);
const searchFilterFunction = (text) => {
if (text) {
const newData = masterDataSource.filter(
function (item) {
const itemData = item.FM_NAME_EN + item.EPIC_NO + item.MOBILE_NO
? item.FM_NAME_EN.toUpperCase() + item.EPIC_NO.toUpperCase() + item.MOBILE_NO
: ''.toUpperCase();
const textData = text.toUpperCase();
return itemData.indexOf(textData) > -1;
});
setFilteredDataSource(newData);
setSearch(text);
} else {
setFilteredDataSource(masterDataSource);
setSearch(text);
}
};
const ItemView = ({item}) => {
return (
<Text
style={styles.itemStyle}
onPress={() => getItem(item)}>
{item.FM_NAME_EN}
{'\n'}
{item.GENDER.toUpperCase()}
</Text>
);
};
const ItemSeparatorView = () => {
return (
// Flat List Item Separator
<View
style={{
height: 0.5,
width: '100%',
backgroundColor: '#C8C8C8',
}}
/>
);
};
const getItem = (item) => {
alert('Name : ' + item.FM_NAME_EN + ' Epic_no : ' + item.EPIC_NO);
};
return (
<SafeAreaView style={{flex: 1}}>
<View style={styles.container}>
<TextInput
style={styles.textInputStyle}
onChangeText={(text) => searchFilterFunction(text)}
value={search}
underlineColorAndroid="transparent"
placeholder="Search Here"
/>
<FlatList
data={filteredDataSource}
keyExtractor={(item, index) => index.toString()}
ItemSeparatorComponent={ItemSeparatorView}
renderItem={ItemView}
/>
</View>
</SafeAreaView>
);
};
const styles = StyleSheet.create({
container: {
backgroundColor: 'white',
},
itemStyle: {
padding: 10,
},
textInputStyle: {
height: 40,
borderWidth: 1,
paddingLeft: 20,
margin: 5,
borderColor: '#009688',
backgroundColor: '#FFFFFF',
},
});
export default App;