I have a page like this:
When one box is focused, it will be scaled. I use Modifier.graphicsLayer() to scale it.
but the scaled box will be covered by other boxes(box01 is covered by box02,box04 and box 05)
what I actually need is: the scaled box covers other boxes,like this:
My Sample Code:
@Composable
fun FocusBox(
title:String,
requester: FocusRequester = FocusRequester(),
modifier: Modifier = Modifier
) {
var boxColor by remember { mutableStateOf(Color.White) }
var scale by remember { mutableStateOf(1f) }
Box(
Modifier
.focusRequester(requester)
.onFocusChanged {
boxColor = if (it.isFocused) Color.Green else Color.Gray
scale = if (it.isFocused) { 1.3f } else { 1f }
}
.focusable()
.graphicsLayer(
scaleX = scale,
scaleY = scale
).background(boxColor)
) {
Text(
text = title,
modifier = Modifier.padding(30.dp),
color = Color.White,
style = MaterialTheme.typography.subtitle2
)
}
}
@Composable
fun FocusScaleBoxDemo(){
Row(modifier = Modifier.padding(30.dp)){
Column{
FocusBox(title = "Box_01")
Spacer(modifier = Modifier.padding(5.dp))
FocusBox(title = "Box_02")
Spacer(modifier = Modifier.padding(5.dp))
FocusBox(title = "Box_03")
Spacer(modifier = Modifier.padding(5.dp))
}
Spacer(modifier = Modifier.padding(5.dp))
Column{
FocusBox(title = "Box_04")
Spacer(modifier = Modifier.padding(5.dp))
FocusBox(title = "Box_05")
Spacer(modifier = Modifier.padding(5.dp))
FocusBox(title = "Box_06")
Spacer(modifier = Modifier.padding(5.dp))
}
}
}



