Facebook Mark as Paid Button API

Viewed 151

I am trying to build my own custom Facebook messenger with Facebook Messenger Platform.

I came across a problem on what API endpoint to recording down the amount of sales closed in this conversation.

Below is what happen in real messenger from our Facebook business page message window to customer. There is a currency button in the messenger. after we clicked we can enter the total sales amount of this conversation.

enter image description here

This window will popup , we can enter the amount here.

enter image description here

I am struggling on finding an API endpoint to record down this amount. So the ads manager can record ROAS of those sales going through conversation with manual bank-in payment.

Do Facebook provide endpoint for this action?

Or do we have alternative way/workaround method to achieve the same goal?

0 Answers
Related