I recently switched my meteor app to use Docker as I am trying to create a new microservice. Previously, I would deploy my app locally using meteor run, but I've switched to docker-compose up --build using a docker-compose.yml at the root of my project and a Dockerfile in my Meteor app's directory. I finally got things running, which is great, but all the data I persisted when launching the app via meteor run is not being correctly accessed. I know the data still exists because when I try launching the app with meteor run the data is restored from the previous sessions.
This leads me to believe I am not connecting to Mongo correctly through Docker, and would appreciate any help finding an answer.
FYI, I am connect to a mongo instance it's just a freshly wiped DB.
docker-compose.yml:
version: '3'
services:
aldoa:
build:
context: ./js/app
dockerfile: Dockerfile
ports:
- '3000:3000'
links:
- mongo
environment:
ROOT_URL: ${APP_ROOT_URL:-http://localhost}
MONGO_URL: mongodb://mongo:27017/meteor
PORT: 3000
volumes:
- ./opt/app:/./js/app
mongo:
image: mongo:latest
ports:
- '27017:27017'
command:
- --storageEngine=wiredTiger
volumes:
- data:/data/db
volumes:
data:
Thanks in advance!