I am using the Runner class to execute feature files using java. As far as I can see in the class implementation, I can either run multiple feature files in parallel (Runner.parallel()) or run individual feature files (Runner.runFeature()).
As much as I have explored, Runner.runFeature() is capable of passing objects defined in java to feature files, but not capable of running multiple feature files at once and also, running a set of specific @tags (or not that I'm aware of how it can be done). Whereas, Runner.parallel() can execute multiple feature files at once and also provides capability of providing @tags to be executed, but java objects cannot be passed as feature file parameters.
Is there a way by which I can pass feature file parameters from java (in the form of json objects) as well as execute only a set of @tags through java invocation?
I have used v1.0.1 so far.