Azure devops error 0000000d-0000-8888-8000-000000000000 needs Read Organization resources permission

Viewed 122

I have been using azure devops pipelines for some time but today there is an error:

Access Denied: 0000000d-0000-8888-8000-000000000000 needs the following permission(s) on the resource /Organizations to perform this action: Read Organization resources

I cant find what/who is 0000000d-0000-8888-8000-000000000000 and where to configure those permissions.

Any idea?

1 Answers

I cant find what/who is 0000000d-0000-8888-8000-000000000000 and where to configure those permissions.

The 0000000d-0000-8888-8000-000000000000 is the Microsoft.VisualStudio.Services.ReleaseManagement. You could get it from the Response:

Get all deployments in the project

According to your description, this issue exists from today. And it works fine before. After investigation, there are some recent events of available degradation of Azure DevOps, which affected these services, please wait for a while and then try again. If you want to know more information, please click here: https://status.dev.azure.com/_event/257032220

You could wait for a while and check if this issue still exists, please continue to contact us.

Related