There are two pop-ups: One that asks if you live in California and the second one looks like this:
Here is my code:
The second pop-up doesn't show up every time and when it doesn't the function works. When it does I get an element not interactable error and I don't know why. Here is the inspector for the second pop-up close-btn.
test_data = ['Los Angeles','San Ramon']
base_url = "https://www.hunterdouglas.com/locator"
def pop_up_one(base_url):
driver.get(base_url)
try:
submit_btn = WebDriverWait(driver,5).until(EC.element_to_be_clickable((By.CSS_SELECTOR,"[aria-label='No, I am not a California resident']")))
submit_btn.click()
time.sleep(5)
url = driver.current_url
submit_btn = WebDriverWait(driver,5).until(EC.presence_of_element_located((By.XPATH, "//*[contains(@class,'icon')]")))
print(submit_btn.text)
#submit_btn.click()
except Exception as t:
url = driver.current_url
print(t)
return url
else:
url = driver.current_url
print("second pop_up clicked")
return url
I have tried selecting by the aria-label, class_name, xpath, etc. the way I have it now shows that there is a selenium web element when I print just the element but it doesn't let me click it for some reason. Any direction appreciated. Thanks!

