Jenkins Not triggering after git webhook

Viewed 265

When I commit code to a branch <#dev> Jenkins receives the appropriate webhook trigger from Github, but I get the error Skipped {Project} because it doesn't have a matching repository.

After August 13th I was forced to convert all the jobs to SSH and since then the jobs havent been triggering.

Ive tried specifying using the ssh (git@github.com//) web url, the https (https://github.com//) web url and the ssh://git@ssh.github.com:443 (after adapting my config - this is how i was able to build after setting up RSA) url in both the trigger and project sections of the configuration

Ive setup a logger in Jenkins for Github webhooks and the hook is registering with Jenkins, but not triggering the job.

Logging with this setup, found here

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answers

After August 13th I was forced to convert all the jobs to SSH and since then the jobs havent been triggering.

Then convert them back to HTTPS.

Just make sure to register in Jenkins a token (PAT) instead of a GitHub account user password (which is no longer authorized).

Related