I don't have any space under my footer in the desktop as well as the mobile versions with the exception of the iPhone X and the iPad. I've messed around with media, calc(100vh - height) overflow, position etc., but nothing seems to be working. I read one suggestion that was to put all the content into a container and then set the footer to position: absolute, but I'm not sure how that will affect my grid.
body {
line-height: 1;
background-color: #f3f3f3;
}
.services-wrapper {
display: grid;
width: auto;
grid-template-rows: auto 3fr;
grid-row-gap: 20px;
height: calc(100vh - 30px);
}
.services-grid {
padding-bottom: 30px;
overflow: auto;
}
.services-grid>div {
background-color: white;
vertical-align: middle;
padding: 25px;
margin: 30px;
}
footer {
position: relative;
padding-top: 5px;
margin-top: -30px;
background-color: white;
height: 30px;
width: 100%;
overflow: hidden;
clear: both;
}
<header></header>
<main>
<section class="services-banner">
<div class="services-vertical-center">
</div>
</section>
<section class="services-grid-wrapper">
<div class="services-grid">
<div class="services-grid-desc">
</div>
<div class="services-grid-desc">
</div>
<div class="services-grid-desc">
</div>
</div>
</section>
</main>
<footer></footer>