How do i overcome the cookie problem in InstaPy?

Viewed 1116

I'm trying to learn to code on InstaPy.

First, we started by using Selenium, which worked just fine.

Then, after installing InstaPy, things started to get hectic: apparently, instagram's cookies aren't universal and change from one country to another. Thus, the code that bypasses the cookie page is handling different problems the same way. And this is why I get this error:

Cookie file not found, creating cookie...

I get this "accept cookies" page after logging in with InstaPy and then get this error mentioned before. If I click manually on "Accept All" it does work and continues the work flow.

So my problem here is how to bypass this problem: should I modify the code in the library? (I'm having a hard time understanding the whole coding of the InstaPy class, to be honest.)

Or should I try to do everything manually ?

"""
This template is written by @loopypanda

What does this quickstart script aim to do?
- My settings is for running InstaPY 24/7 with approximately 1400
follows/day - 1400 unfollows/day running follow until reaches 7500 and than switch to unfollow until reaches 0.
"""

from instapy import InstaPy
from instapy import smart_run

# get a session!
session = InstaPy(username=' ************ ', password=' **************** ', headless_browser= False)

# let's go! :>
with smart_run(session):
    # general settings

    # session.set_relationship_bounds(enabled=True,
    # delimit_by_numbers=False, max_followers=12000, max_following=4500,
    # min_followers=35, min_following=35)
    # session.set_user_interact(amount=2, randomize=True, percentage=100,
    # media='Photo')
    session.set_do_follow(enabled=True, percentage=100)
    session.set_do_like(enabled=True, percentage=100)
    # session.set_comments(["Cool", "Super!"])
    # session.set_do_comment(enabled=False, percentage=80)
    # session.set_user_interact(amount=2, randomize=True, percentage=100,
    # media='Photo')

    # activity

    # session.interact_user_followers(['user1', 'user2', 'user3'],
    # amount=8000, randomize=True)
    # session.follow_user_followers(['user1', 'user2', 'user3'],
    # amount=8000, randomize=False, interact=True)
    # session.unfollow_users(amount=7500, nonFollowers=True, style="RANDOM",
    # unfollow_after=42*60*60, sleep_delay=3)
    session.like_by_tags(['???'], amount=8000)

    """ Joining Engagement Pods...
    """
    photo_comments = ['Nice shot! @{}',
        'I love your profile! @{}',
        'Your feed is an inspiration :thumbsup:',
        'Just incredible :open_mouth:',
        'What camera did you use @{}?',
        'Love your posts @{}',
        'Looks awesome @{}',
        'Getting inspired by you @{}',
        ':raised_hands: Yes!',
        'I can feel your passion @{} :muscle:']
    session.set_do_comment(enabled = True, percentage = 95)
    session.set_comments(photo_comments, media = 'Photo')
    session.join_pods(topic='food')
0 Answers
Related