How can I use a file or text with footer-html? I'm using wkhtmltopdf

Viewed 85

I'm using wkhtmltopdf to convert an html template into a pdf, and I want to use some html as a footer, but as far as I can tell I have to make the html a webpage, which means it would be visible to the public. So I have two questions:

  1. Is there any way to use a string or a file with footer-html?
  2. If not, is there any way to prevent the footer webpage from being visible to the public? I'm using flask to make my website.
1 Answers

Why do you not want anyone to see the footer tag?

A <footer> element typically contains:

  • authorship information
  • copyright information
  • contact information
  • sitemap
  • back to top links
  • related documents

Also, no one can see your html unless you publish it.

If this does not answer your question, consider to edit it with a more clear question.

If you really want to hide it you can go to the link below ^^

W3schools Example

Related