Is there any React Native library that renders a dark transparent overlay over the screen and highlights a component with a shape?
While building a set of overlays for how-to use an app (tutorials), I got stuck at a point where I need to implement a vignette component to highlight a specific area.
Ideally I am looking for a library that provides a solution like React Native Walkthrough Tooltip that knows the position of the highlight based on the component. Sadly, this one limits me to using only the message box shape.
I already tried 2 different solutions: one based on React Native MaskedView and another based on react-native-hole-view. For both I am using React Native measure to get the position of the component that needs highlighting but I am not happy with the result so far.
Is there any alternative out there?
Important note: as I am using react navigation, on some screens I need to cover the header and bottom navigation, this forces me to render my HighlightHoleOverlay within a transparent react native modal.
