In the terraform documentation for google_pubsub_subscription, it mentions having a oidc_token property under push_configuration allows push-subscriptions to utilise service account, but has no mention on how to use service account for pull subscriptions.
How can explicitly set the service account to be used during the creation of pull pubsub subscriptions?
I tried adding oidc_token block, but it did not worked as it does not expect that block directly.
Scenario:
- I have a service account that has access to pubsub topics (and necessary permissions to attach subscriptions to it) in Project_A
- I want to create subscriptions to those topics in Project_B in terraform.
- I need to explicitly use this service account in terraform, so i can create subscriptions at Project_B to topics of Project_A
google_cloudfunctions_function resource for example, has field called service_account_email for setting service account. But there is no for google_pubsub_subscription resource, for pull subscriptions in the documentation.


