How can I login into my heroku account ? Unable to access my account due to Multi Factor Authentication

Viewed 313

Please Help!

  • I am unable to login into my heroku account even I know my correct login id and password due to the 2FA which was enabled mistakenly with me because I needed to deploy my app quickly.

  • I used Google Authenticator for generating the authentication code and logged in but next day my mobile got damaged in a way which couldn't be repaired. Due to which when again I tried to login it still asks for google generated verification code which I don't have, I contacted heroku support several times but it's been a month but still I couldn't get any satisfactory response.

They have opened some Temporary code login and provided a recovery code but still I am unable to login. Anyone Please help me get my account Page where I am stuck

0 Answers
Related