I've seen a bot that has inline buttons across the whole chat area, not dependant on the button's text width):
For some reason my buttons are drawn differently, and the text inside the buttons gets trimmed.
I don't see a parameter I can pass to change the width, and google searches say that it's impossible to change it for now, so - how come the buttons on the first screenshot are full width? What am I missing here? Thanks.
edit:
sample code to send a message with inline keyboard that I use & try to figure out the button width logic:
await ctx.telegram.sendMessage(
ctx.chat?.id!,
`Sample text bla bla bla bla bla bla`,
{
parse_mode: 'HTML',
reply_markup: {
inline_keyboard: [
[Markup.button.callback('Sample button with emoji \u{1F604}', `back`)]
]
}
}
)
await ctx.telegram.sendMessage(
ctx.chat?.id!,
`Sample text bla bla bla bla bla`,
{
parse_mode: 'HTML',
reply_markup: {
inline_keyboard: [
[Markup.button.callback('Sample button with emoji \u{1F604}', `back`)]
]
}
}
)
Android phone view:




