I am trying to use the tqdm_notebook function but I am getting an error even after checking the installation of tqdm and ipywidgets.
from tqdm import tqdm_notebook as tqdm
for param in tqdm_notebook(parameters_list):
# we need try-except because on some combinations model fails to converge
try:
model=sm.tsa.statespace.SARIMAX(data, order=(param[0], d, param[1]),
seasonal_order=(param[2], D, param[3], s)).fit(disp=-1)
except:
continue
aic = model.aic
# saving best model, AIC and parameters
if aic < best_aic:
best_model = model
best_aic = aic
best_param = param
results.append([param, model.aic])
The errors shown is,
NameError Traceback (most recent call last) <ipython-input-33-277a561b8f50> in <module>
1 from tqdm import tqdm_notebook as tqdm
----> 2 for param in tqdm_notebook(parameters_list):
3 # we need try-except because on some combinations model fails to converge
4 try:
5 model=sm.tsa.statespace.SARIMAX(data, order=(param[0], d, param[1]),
NameError: name 'tqdm_notebook' is not defined.
I have tried with pip install tqdm, pip install ipywidgets and jupyter nbextension enable --py widgetsnbextension. Everything looks fine but I am getting this error, how to rectify this.