when I try to run "npm install" I get errors that I have brought parts of them here:
npm ERR! code 1
npm ERR! git dep preparation failed
npm ERR! command /usr/local/lib/node_modules/node/bin/node
/usr/local/lib/node_modules/npm/bin/npm-cli.js install --force --
cache=/Users/afshinshahpari/.npm --prefer-offline=false --prefer-online=false --
offline=false --no-progress --no-save --no-audit --include=dev --include=peer --
include=optional --no-package-lock-only --no-dry-run
npm ERR! npm WARN using --force Recommended protections disabled.
npm ERR! npm WARN old lockfile
npm ERR! npm WARN old lockfile The package-lock.json file was created with an old
version of npm,
npm ERR! npm WARN old lockfile so supplemental metadata must be fetched from the
registry.
npm ERR! npm WARN old lockfile
npm ERR! npm WARN old lockfile This is a one-time fix-up, please be patient...
npm ERR! npm WARN old lockfile
npm ERR! npm WARN deprecated fsevents@1.2.11: fsevents 1 will break on node v14+ and
could be using insecure binaries. Upgrade to fsevents 2.
after reading few articles , I used many commands like this:
npm cache clean --force
or npm i --package-lock-only
But none of them fixed the issue, even some of them like "npm audit fix --force" showed other types of errors.
Any advice would be appreciated.