I have output for 9(13).9(02) ==000000000000000.00
I need to make it as 13 spaces.2 spaces.pls help to achieve.
Note: i tried "Blank when zeroes" I tried defining "3 alphanumeric values and move" still getting same.
Pls help.
Thanks in advance!!
I have output for 9(13).9(02) ==000000000000000.00
I need to make it as 13 spaces.2 spaces.pls help to achieve.
Note: i tried "Blank when zeroes" I tried defining "3 alphanumeric values and move" still getting same.
Pls help.
Thanks in advance!!
output-field will contain either a formatted value fitting the pic or 13 spaces, a decimal-point, and 2 spaces when the value is zero.
Code:
data division.
working-storage section.
01 field-with-value pic s9(9)v99 value zero.
01 output-field value space.
88 output-custom-field value " . ".
02 formatted-field pic 9(13).9(02).
procedure division.
move +1 to field-with-value
perform display-output-field
move zero to field-with-value
perform display-output-field
stop run
.
display-output-field.
if field-with-value = zero
set output-custom-field to true
else
move field-with-value to formatted-field
end-if
display quote output-field quote
.
Output:
"0000000000001.00"
" . "