ts(7016)Could not find a declaration file for module 'cloudinary-react'. Try `npm i --save-dev @types/cloudinary-react` if it exists or add a new...?

Viewed 702

So I am working with typescript right now in react. For some reason when I import the following

import { Image } from 'cloudinary-react';

I am getting this error

Could not find a declaration file for module 'cloudinary-react'. 'c:/Users/../../../../../client/node_modules/cloudinary-react/dist/cloudinary-react.js' implicitly has an 'any' type. Try npm i --save-dev @types/cloudinary-react if it exists or add a new declaration (.d.ts) file containing declare module 'cloudinary-react';ts(7016)

  1. I did install npm install cloudinary-react in client
  2. I tried npm i --save-dev @types/cloudinary-react, but I am getting the following error enter image description here
  3. I tried adding "noImplicitAny": false in tsconfig.json and no luck there either

Can't get it to work anyone has any solution to this? I tried many "Solutions" posted online but none of them work

1 Answers
Related