The Python Tools server crashed 5 times in the last 3 minutes. The server will not be restarted

Viewed 3827

The Python Server Crashes Unexpectedly. Am able to run in debug mode but the Linting is not working. Could anybody help me out please?

3 Answers

I had a similar issue, which I resolved based on this answer. What I found was opening the folders individually seemed to work fine, but if I opened the workspace it caused the issues.

Deleting the workspace and creating a new one seemed to solve the issue.

If problem continues even you've tried the workarounds mentioned at github and still having the same issue, I've managed to get rid of that problem by uninstalling antivirus software permanently. Also I become 5 years younger as a side effect.

If anyone is facing this issue in the containers then this did the trick for me:

Run the following the command inside the container:

rm -rf ~/.vscode-server/

Reopen vscode

It removes all the cached data for that particular container.

Related