How can I use this Fastfile ?, run_tests give me zsh: command not found: run_tests

Viewed 92

I try to understand my friend project contains fastlane file and I try to figure out , what that means and how can i work with this files in terminal ?

There are 3 files Appfile, Fastfile also Matchfile

Fastfile

default_platform(:ios)


platform :ios do

  before_all do
    
  end

  desc "Description of what the lane does"
  lane :custom_lane do
    # add actions here: https://docs.fastlane.tools/actions
  end

end

Appfile

app_identifier("com.alex.PokemonFinder") # The bundle identifier of your app
apple_id("qwer810520@gmail.com") # Your Apple email address

# You can uncomment any of the lines below and add your own
# team selection in case you're in multiple teams
team_name("Alex Adam")
team_id("ZLWY9M752A")

Mathcfile

    git_url("https://#{ENV['GITHUB_SUBMODULES_USER']}@github.com/alex/certificates.git")
    
    #git_url("git@github.com:alex/certificates.git")
    
    storage_mode("git")
    
    type("development") # The default type, can be: appstore, adhoc, enterprise or development

app_identifier([
  "com.alex.PokemonFinder",
  "com.alex.PokemonFinder"
  ])
username("qwer810520@gmail.com") # Your Apple Developer Portal username

I tried to run_tests in my terminal but give me zsh: command not found: run_tests. How can I use this files ?

0 Answers
Related