problems installing a DVC lower version [0.9.4]

Viewed 234

I need to install an older version of DVC, namely 0.9.4, in a Python virtual environment.

I used the command:

pip install dvc==0.9.4

Everything seemed to work fine. However, when I try to run a dvc pull command, I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\users\lbrandao\anaconda3\envs\my_env\lib\runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
    "__main__", mod_spec)
  File "c:\users\lbrandao\anaconda3\envs\my_env\lib\runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "C:\Users\lbrandao\anaconda3\envs\my_env\Scripts\dvc.exe\__main__.py", line 4, in <module>
  File "c:\users\lbrandao\anaconda3\envs\my_env\lib\site-packages\dvc\main.py", line 2, in <module>
    from dvc.cli import parse_args
  File "c:\users\lbrandao\anaconda3\envs\my_env\lib\site-packages\dvc\cli.py", line 8, in <module>
    from dvc.command.init import CmdInit
  File "c:\users\lbrandao\anaconda3\envs\my_env\lib\site-packages\dvc\command\init.py", line 1, in <module>
    from dvc.project import Project
  File "c:\users\lbrandao\anaconda3\envs\my_env\lib\site-packages\dvc\project.py", line 15, in <module>
    from dvc.cloud.data_cloud import DataCloud
  File "c:\users\lbrandao\anaconda3\envs\my_env\lib\site-packages\dvc\cloud\data_cloud.py", line 11, in <module>
    from dvc.cloud.gcp import DataCloudGCP
  File "c:\users\lbrandao\anaconda3\envs\my_env\lib\site-packages\dvc\cloud\gcp.py", line 4, in <module>
    from google.cloud import storage as gc
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'google.cloud'

When I print the dvc version, I see:

0.9.4+6bb66e.mod

Can anyone please help? Thanks.

2 Answers

I was able to overcome the previous issue with:

pip install --upgrade google-cloud-storage
Related